Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
Section 1 - Introduction1. Economics for BusinessSection 2 -
Understanding Markets2. Consumers in the marketplace
3. Firms in the marketplace
4. Markets in actionSection 3 - Competition and profitability5. Market Structure and firm performance
6. Strategic rivalry
7. Growth strategies
8. Governing businessSection 4 - Domestic Macroeconomics9. Introduction to the macroeconomy
10. Measuring macroeconomic variables and policy issues
11. Expenditure and fiscal policy
12. Money, banking and interest
13. Inflation, output and economic policy
14. Supply side policies and economic growthSection 5 - Global economics15. Exchange rates and the balance of payments
David Begg is Principal of the Tanaka Business School at Imperial College London. He has been a Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research (a network of leading European economists) since its inception in 1984. David's research focuses mainly on monetary policy, exchange rates, monetary union, and economic transition. He is a Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research. He co-authored several of the CEPR annual reports in the series he helped found: Monitoring the European Central Bank, and Monitoring European Integration. The 1997 MEI Report, EMU: Getting the Endgame Right, changed the policy that the European Union adopted to launch the euro in 1999. He was also founding Managing Editor of Economic Policy, now an official journal of the European Economic Association.