- 20pc saddle making tools - great tool to get started in leather-stamping. Create personalised design and patterns.
- 1x Thimble - Put on finger, Suits for using as shield protectors for pin needles.
- 4mm leathercraft prongs set - Polished and smooth handle is comfortable to hold, sharp rhombus tooth is helpful to punch quickly and effortlessly 1+ 2+ 4+ 6 prongs, 4pc included
- 2 type Stitching Wheel (black : 4mm), (wood: 2.5mm) - Makes dotted marking on most fabric. Use the tracing wheel with tracing paper to transfer pattern markings for darts pleats, tucks, pockets, and botton holes to fabric.
- 7 in 1 Edge groover - Used for spacing hand stitching holes and running over completed stitches to give them a machine-sewn look Adjustable groove width, suitable for professions and amateurs
- 4 in 1 Sewing Awl - For stitching thick canvas or leather, 4 needles for varies use.
- 3 Rolls flat, waxed threads 1mm, 40m long - Most common used colour, 150D size, 40m length, flat and waxed.
- 7 Needles - sewing leather, blankets, thicker fabric, canvas, tarpaulin You can also make bags, repairs basket, sofa, furniture, etc., to meet a variety of needs
A of Set 7 needles including:
1x Curved Mattress Needle for sewing upholstery and mattress
1x Glover's Needle for sewing leather and furs
1x CARPET Needle for sewing and heavy cloth
1x SAIL Needle for sewing canvas T arpaulin and V enetian blinds
1x Straight Upholstery Needle for repairing chairs, sofas and car seat
1x Sack Needle for sewing sacks, bags and hampers
1x Curved Mattress Needle (Small)
This basic kit contain 48pc tools, more than enough for beginner to create new, unique handwork. : )