1. Preparing medical grade alcohol pads, comedone skincare toolkit, antiseptic wipes and cotton pads.
2. Washing your hands and using medical grade alcohol pads clean all required tools.
3. Cleansing skin thoroughly with warm water. A hot steamy shower or towel will help open pores further be easy to clean up.
4. Using swabs or cotton pads wipe up tools after step2.
5. Lotion or toner masks on wounded part in 15-20mins after cleaned skin.
6. Keep skin clean from using cosmetic."
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.