Foundation Primer is a lightweight, creamy gel meant to be used prior to foundation, creating an invisible layer that acts as a buffer to outside elements.
- Just as a painter "primes" a canvas, Foundation Primer - the original - was created by Laura Mercier in 1995 to "prime" the skin
- Colourless gel leaves makeup looking fresh and colour-true the entire day
- Ideal for normal and combination skin
- Vitamins A, C, and E act as antioxidants and protect the skin from harmful, ageing effects of the environment
- Cooling Foundation Primer in the refrigerator is refreshing for the skin and reduces puffiness
- Create an even surface first and massage a liberal amount of primer all over the face for a few minutes - massaging the skin is stimulating and healthy for the skin
- Customers with sensitive eyes should avoid the eye area
- If you wear a sun block or moisturiser, apply before Foundation Primer
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.