At Ty.Hermenlisa, we are committed to ensuring that every customer is satisfied. Your full satisfaction can be achieved by the following care tips. First and foremost, always cheque the hair extensions before installation to find if any problem with the hair
If you detect any problems, contact us immediately. If there are no problems with the hair within the first 2 weeks, it can be assumed that the hair is fine. If problems arise after 2 weeks, the problem does not lie in the hair or workmanship. But still feel free to contact us and we will try to help you resolve your situation
1. Before and after use, remember to brush your synthetic hair kindly with your fingers or soft bristle brush. Make sure all knots and tangles are gone! Brush the hair from the ends and work your way up
2. Synthetic fibre should be washed as infrequently as possible, if you are wearing the hair all day, every day, you can wash them after 4-6 wears
3. Carefully soak it with warm or cold water (never hot water)& conditioner for 10 minutes
4. Add synthetic safe shampoo and wash gently, rinse the synthetic hair thoroughly, from top to bottom
5. Dab gently with a towel to remove excess water, do not squeeze, rub or twist
6. While still wet, spray with a leave in conditioner that is specifically formulated for synthetic hair goods
7. To dry, lay the synthetic hair flat on a towel at room temperature
8. Never brush or comb through your synthetic hair while they are wet, when completely dry brush it through from the end up to the top
9. No styling is necessary. Curls and waves will bounce back into position when completely dry
10. Hair dryer, curling irons and other thermal tools should not be used on synthetic fibre as the heat can melt the fibre. For heat resistant fibre, do not use a heating tool that exceeds 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep setting between 250-275 degrees. Blow drying is also not recommended
Other care tips:
1. It is not recommended that you perm, tint, bleach or cellophane the synthetic hair
2. It is not recommended that swimming, diving, sauna or sunbathing with synthetic hair
3. Never fall sleep with your synthetic hair
4. Store them in a dry and flat place
5. You may want to have the hair custom cut to achieve your desired style. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CUT IT YOURSELF. Take your product to a salon professional
Made from Japan exclusive synthetic fibre
Ty.Hermenlisa Clip in bangs that add spice to any hairstyle and work on almost any face shape. You will definitely love it at the first sight of the colour. The hair bang has pure natural colours and also well-blended colours, which has highlights and lowlights, get the most believable, natural-looking results.
Try on and be inspired, bang out a new look! The right fringe can accentuate your eyes and make your cheekbones stand to attention.
This Heat Resistant Fibre clip in bangs piece can be custom cut and styled to create any look and blend with any hair texture. They're an instant, affordable alternative to a permanent chop. With this single accessory, you can instantly add side swept layers to thicken your hairline or slice a blunt edge for a new style without the commitment of a cut. They are perfect for any woman who wants to try on a new hot look by transforming her style with bangs.
These clip hair pieces will become the next must have item as a beauty accessory. You can easily make a fashion statement without damaging your hair.
How to wear it.
1. Get your hair bangs professionally trimmed to your desired style, your hairstylist will be able to cut them to the right length, textures and blend them.
2. Separate your hair; you can separate in to different sections depending on what styles you want.
3. Clip in the extensions, beginning with the centre clip and then attaching the two side clips.
4. Having a little your hair fall forward will help the bangs blend.