2. Chapter 1. Galicia's Influence: Castro and Franco's Common Roots
3. Chapter 2. Consequences of the Spanish Civil War: Revolutionary Cuba and Castro
4. Chapter 3. Catholicism as a Life Line During the Cold War: Independent Spanish Diplomacy Toward Castro's Cuba
5. Chapter 4. Anti-Americanism in Cuba and Spain and American Prejudice
6. Chapter 5. People Fighting for a Cause vs Pragmatists
7. Chapter 6. The Reconciliation of Generations: The post-Franco Era and Castro
8. Conclusion. Everything Changes: Who Leaves His Name in History?
Haruko Hosoda is Professor in the College of Commerce at Nihon University, Tokyo, Japan. She is also a former diplomat.