Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
1. Explaining the Challenge (Miloš Gregor, Petra Mlejnková)
2. Propaganda & Disinformation Go Online (Miroslava Pavlíková, Barbora Burešová)
3. How Propaganda & Disinformation Work (Dominika Betáková, Miloš Gregor, Petra Mlejnková)
4. Propaganda & Disinformation as a Security Threat (Miroslav Mareš, Petra Mlejnková)
5. Technological Approaches to Detecting Online Disinformation and Manipulation (Aleš Horák, Vít Baisa, Ondřej Herman)
6. Proportionate Forensics of Disinformation and Manipulation (Radim Polčák, František Kasl)
7. Institutional Responses of European Countries (Mirka Pavlíková, Jan Hanzelka)
8. Labelling Speech (František Kasl)
9. Civil Society Challenging Disinformation in Europe (Jonáš Syrovátka)
Miloš Gregor is Assistant Professor in the Department of
Political Science, Masaryk University, Czech Republic. He focuses
on political marketing, communication, and analysis of propaganda
and disinformation, specifically on the manipulative techniques and
narratives deployed to persuade the audience.
Petra Mlejnková is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, Masaryk University, Czech Republic. She focuses on security studies, the Far Right, and the analysis of propaganda and disinformation, specifically from a security perspective—how these phenomena affect national and international security.
“This is a timely volume. It is thoroughly researched and very well written. The chapters, though written by different contributors, fit together nicely. It is an excellent team effort. In reading it, I found a clear articulation of what I had been observing, living, and reflecting upon in post-truth America.” (Anthony J. Duben, Computing Reviews, March 8, 2022)