Preface. Acknowledgments. Author. Introduction. SECTION I Change and Execute. Chapter 1 The World Has Changed. Chapter 2 You Need to Change. Chapter 3 For Those Who Want to Win. SECTION II Digging Deeper. Chapter 4 V-A-L-U-E. Chapter 5 A Global Perspective. Chapter 6 Change, Execute, and the Golden State Warriors. SECTION III Inside Your Organization. Chapter 7 Leaders. Chapter 8 Employees. Chapter 9 Policies, Processes, Procedures, and Performance. SECTION IV What's Next? Chapter 10 The Unimaginable. Chapter 11 Level Up. Chapter 12 Ten Changes That Will Transform the Business World over the Next 10 Years. Conclusion. Appendix: Companies and Industries That Failed to Change. Index.
Kevin E. Phillips is a 2017 Top 40 Under 40 Military Honoree, Director of Strategic Planning at Envolve Pharmacy Solutions, United States Air Force Veteran, MBA Graduate of the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business, Center for Positive Organizations Fellow, and Project Management Professional. For the past 15 years, he has worked in various business industries and organizations serving as a catalyst for change, and knows exactly what it takes to increase motivation, unleash talent, and transform potential into productivity.
Kevin has published two books. His first book, Employee LEAPS: Leveraging Engagement by Applying Positive Strategies, was published in 2016 and focuses on bringing out the best in employees and optimizing workplace performance. His second book, Managing Millennials: The Ultimate Handbook for Productivity, Profitability, and Professionalism, was published in 2018. This book provides strategic insights, solutions, and direction that empowers leaders to get into the hearts and minds of Millennials so they can successfully communicate business priorities in a way that makes sense to this unique employee base.
Professional Accomplishments and Awards Bestowed:
- Created Millennial Success Survey Tool designed to improve Millennial Employee Productivity (2019)
- Published Managing Millennials: The Ultimate Handbook for Productivity, Profitability, and Professionalism (2018)
- Top 40 Under 40 Military Honoree (2017)
- Published Employee LEAPS: Leveraging Engagement by Applying Positive Strategies (2016)
- Center for Positive Organizations Fellow (2014)
- Graduated from the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business with MBA (2013)
- Fulbright International Summer Institute Scholar (2012)
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Operation Iraqi Freedom (2008)
- Robins Air Force Base, Civil Engineer Group Airman of the Year (2007)
- Robins Air Force Base, Airman of the Year (2005)