Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
Chapter 1: The Conductive Organization
Chapter 2: The Customer Imperative
Chapter 3: The Knowledge Capital Model
Chapter 4: Customer Calibration
Chapter 5: Strategy Making
Chapter 6: Internal and External Branding: The Character of the Conductive Organization
Chapter 7: Culture: The Collective Mindsets of the Conductive Organization
Chapter 8: Structure: The Custodians of Conductivity
Chapter 9: Systems: Generating Capabilities
Chapter 10: A New Leadership Agenda
Chapter 11: From Conductive to Highly Conductive - The Evolving Organization
* Hubert Saint-Onge has been named one of the top ten knowledge
management practitioners internationally (Forbes)
* S.A. Armstrong, a manufacturing company run by co-author Charles Armstrong, has been cited as one of the most innovative knowledge-era companies in North America
* Filled with real-life stories of how both authors have implemented their ideas in the banking, insurance, and manufacturing industries
Hubert Saint-Onge, Charles Armstrong
"This book is a personal and insightful guide for organizations
wishing to better engage with the knowledge economy. It is deeply
grounded in the authors own experiences, which makes their
recommendations that much more cogent and sensible."
- Laurence Prusak, Distinguished Scholar in Residence, Babson College, USA
"Hubert St-Onge discusses powerful concepts essential to achieving breakthrough performance in the knowledge era. This book draws from the rich practical experience of the author. It will be helpful to all those who want to see their organizations create sustained value in a turbulent environment."
- Anne Golden, President and CEO of The Conference Board of Canada