Each title covers:
- How climate, geography, and local resources affect clothes
- The influence of religion, tradition, and culture on costume
- Materials and textiles used in costume making
- Ceremonial and special-occasion clothes
- A history of costume in that country
- International influence on style and fashion
- Accessories to complete the outfit.
About the Author
Cath Senker is an experienced writer of books for young children. Her books include Letters from Around the World: Saudi Arabia.