1. Thinking Missiologically: Implications for Leadership and Organizations
2. Culture and Human Nature: The Complex Unity of Human Organizations
3. Caring about Members and Others as People: Notions of Self and Others
4. Learning Culture Naturally: Imitation and Rituals
5. Authority and Culture: Whom Do You Trust?
6. Intercultural Realities: Four Worlds of Christian Organizations
7. Leading in Context: Cultural Influence and Intercultural Leadership
8. Responding Missionally: Learning into Practice
Douglas McConnell (PhD, Fuller Theological Seminary) is professor of leadership and intercultural studies at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. He previously served as dean of the School of Intercultural Studies and as provost at Fuller. He is the coauthor of The Changing Face of World Missions.