1. Patel Motel Dhandho.
2. Manilal Dhandho.
3. Virgin Dhandho.
4. Mittal Dhandho.
5. The Dhandho Framework.
6. Dhandho 101: Invest in Existing Businesses.
7. Dhandho 102: Invest in Simple Businesses.
8. Dhandho 201: Invest in Distressed Businesses in Distressed Industries.
9. Dhandho 202: Invest in Businesses with Durable Moats.
10. Dhandho 301: Few Bets, Big Bets, Infrequent Bets.
11. Dhandho 302: Fixate on Arbitrage.
12. Dhandho 401: Margin of Safety-Always!
13. Dhandho 402: Invest in Low-Risk, High-Uncertainty Businesses.
14. Dhandho 403: Invest in the Copycats rather than the Innovators.
15. Abhimanyu's Dilemma-The Art of Selling.
16. To Index or Not to Index-That Is the Question.
17. Arjuna's Focus: Investing Lessons from a Great Warrior.
Mohnish Pabrai is the Managing Partner of Pabrai Investment Funds, an investment group modeled after the original 1950s Buffett Partnerships. Since its inception in 1999, Pabrai Funds have delivered annualized returns of over 28% (net to investors). He has been favorably profiled by Forbes and Barron's and has made guest appearances on CNBC and Bloomberg TV and Radio.
"Today's greatest rising investor"--Motley Fool
"How to invest the way an Indian migrant with little money would do - by looking for companies with little downside..." (Financial Times, Tues 26th February)