2. Restoring Tang Splendour? A Critical Historical Assessment of China's New Aspirational Narrative of Global Leadership
3. CPC Elite Perception of the US since the Early 1990s: Zheng Bijian, Wang Huning and Liu Mingfu as Test Cases
4. The 'Singapore Fever' in China: Policy Mobility and Mutation
5. The Chongqing vs. Guangdong 'Models' of Economic Development: Regional and Historical Perspectives on the Dynamics of Socioeconomic Change in post-Mao China
6. China: An East Asian Alternative to Neoliberalism?
Niv Horesh is a professorial visiting fellow at the School of Government and International Affairs at Durham University. Kean Fan Lim is assistant professor in economic geography in the School of Geography at the University of Nottingham.