2. Decentralization and Public Service Delivery in Ghana's Fourth Republic
3. The Historical-Institutional Context for Electrification and Power Sector Reform in Ghana: 1992-2008
4. The Unfolding Nature of the Rural Poor, Rural Development and Public Service Delivery of Electricity in Ghana's Fourth Republic
5. The Numbers Game: Quantifying Access and Regional Differentiation in Electricity Provision in the Fourth Republic
6. The Politics of Energy in Comparative Perspective: Nigeria and South Africa
Naaborle Sackeyfio is Assistant Professor in the Department of Global and Intercultural Studies at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, USA.
"This book provides an insightful analysis for scholars and graduate students in political science, development economics, geography, engineering, and policy. It is also recommended for development practitioners and donors as they consider whether and how to advocate for increased private sector participation in the power sector across many developing countries." (Lauren M. MacLean, African Studies Review, Vol. 62 (4), December, 2019)