Frames and Harmonic Analysis
Table of Contents
- P. G. Casazza, J. Cahill, J. I. Haas, and J. C. Tremain,
Constructions of biangular tight frames and their relationships
with equiangular tight frames
- S. Botelho-Andrade, P. G. Casazza, D. Cheng, J. Haas, T. T.
Tran, J. C. Tremain, and Z. Xu, Phase retrieval by hyperplanes
- D. Ellis, E. Hayashi, and S. Li, Tight and full spark Chebyshev
frames with real entries and worst-case coherence analysis
- R. Aceska, J.-L. Bouchot, and S. Li, Fusion frames and
- M. Bownik, The Kadison-Singer problem
- A. G. Baskakov and I. A. Krishtal, Spectral properties of an
operator polynomial with coefficients in a Banach algebra
- X. Chen, Kaczmarz algorithm, row action methods, and
statistical learning algorithms
- R. Balan, M. Singh, and D. Zou, Lipschitz properties for deep
- M. Begue and K. A. Okoudjou, Invertibility of graph translation
and support of Laplacian Fiedler vectors
- J.-P. Gabardo, Weighted convolution inequalities and Beurling
- L. De Carli and P. Vellucci, $p$-Riesz bases in quasi shift
- D. E. Dutkay and I. Kraus, On spectral sets of integers
- I. Long, Spectral fractal measures associated to IFS's
consisting of three contraction mappings
- J. E. Herr, P. E. T. Jorgensen, and E. S. Weber, A matrix
characterization of boundary representations of positive matrices
in the Hardy space
- M. Mohammad and E.-B. Lin, Gibbs effects using Daubechies and
Coiflet tight framelet systems
- Y. H. Kim, Conditions on shape preserving of stationary
polynomial reproducing subdivision schemes
- D. Alpay, P. E. T. Jorgensen, and I. Lewkowicz, $W$-Markov
measures, transfer operators, wavelets and multiresolutions.
About the Author
Yeonhyang Kim, Central Michigan University, Mount
Sivaram K. Narayan, Central Michigan University,
Mount Pleasant, MI.
Gabriel Picioroaga, University of South Dakota,
Eric S. Weber, Iowa State University, Ames, IA.
Ask a Question About this Product More...
Item ships from and is sold by Fishpond.com, Inc.