2. What is Authentic e-Learning?
3. Authentic e-Learning Tasks
4. What is Not Authentic e-Learning?
5. How Real Does Authentic e-Learning Need to be?
6. Authentic e-Learning and the Conative Learning Domain
7. Designing and Producing Authentic e-Learning Courses
8. Assessment of Authentic e-Learning
9. Evaluating Authentic e-Learning Courses
10. Researching Authentic e-Learning
Jan Herrington is a Professor in the School of Education at Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia. Thomas C. Reeves is a Professor of Learning, Design, and Technology at The University of Georgia, USA. Ron Oliver is Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Teaching and Learning) at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia.
Winner of the AECT Design and Development 2010 Outstanding Book Award
"This book gives designers and faculty a glimpse of how they can create more powerful online learning experiences for students. Take the time to read the book to find out how."--Educational Technology