1. What Makes a Leader? Daniel Goleman
2. What Makes an Effective Executive Peter F. Drucker
3. What Leaders Really Do John P. Kotter
4. The Work of Leadership Heifetz, Ronald A. and Laurie, Donald L.
5. Why Should Anyone Be Led by You? Goffee, Robert and Jones, Gareth
6. Crucibles of Leadership Bennis, Warren G. and Thomas, Robert J.
7. Level 5 Leadership: The Triumph of Humility and Fierce Resolve Collins, Jim
8. Seven Transformations of Leadership Rooke, David and Torbert, William R.
9. Discovering Your Authentic Leadership Bill George, Peter Sims, Andrew N. McLean, and Diana Mayer
10. In Praise of the Incomplete Leader Deborah Ancona, Thomas W. Malone, Wanda J. Orlikowski, and Peter M. Senge
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 11 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.