1. Evangelicals, Traditionalism, and the Bible
2. Introducing New Testament Canon Formation
3. Canon and Ecclesiology
4. A Closed Second-Century Canon?
5. Two Important Fourth-Century Lists
6. Inspiration and Inerrancy Postscript
Appendix: The Fathers, Scripture, and Inspiration
Craig D. Allert (PhD, University of Nottingham) is associate professor and chair of religious studies at Trinity Western University in Langley, British Columbia. He has published journal articles in the area of New Testament canon studies and bibliology and is the author of Revelation, Truth, Canon, and Interpretation.