1. Tangling with Intangibles: Knowing the New game.
2. Do or Die: Anteing Up the Table Stakes.
3. Growth: Setting Your Own Odds.
4. Writing the Playbook: Matching Strategy to Skill.
5. Boot Camp: Building Your Talent Base.
6. Shared Mindset: Creating Unity from the Outside In.
7. Speed: First Beats Best.
8. Learning: Changing the Game.
9. Accountability: Making Teamwork Work.
10. Collaboration: It Takes More Than Two to Intangible.
11. Leadership Brand: Captains Everywhere.
12. Tangible Intangibles: Winning the Game.
Dave Ulrich, phD, is Professor at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, cofounder of The RBL Group, and a renowned expert in management education. He has consulted with more than half of the Fortune 200 and is the author of twelve books. Norm Smallwood is cofounder of The RBL Group, which provides education and consulting services based on this book as well as the ideas in Results-Based Leadership, which he coauthored with Ulrich.