Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
1. Religion, Politics and Social Change: A Theoretical Framework
2. Islam and the Appropriation of Modernity
3. Welayat al-Faqih: an Islamic Theory of Elite Hegemony or, Assabiyyat Al-khawass
4. The Islamic Paradigm of Nations: Toward a Neo-Classical Approach
5. Islam, Iran and Western Discourse: Behind the Democratic Veil 6. Liberalism and the Contestation of Islamic Sovereignty
7. Human Rights: A Double Discourse of Power
Amr G. E. Sabet is Docent in the Department of Political Science, University of Helsinki, Finland. He is also currently visiting scholar in the Department of Public Management, Vaasa University, Finland. He is the author of Islam and the Political (Pluto, 2008).