Meggan Watterson is the author of REVEAL: A Sacred Manual For Getting Spiritually Naked & co-author of How To Love Yourself (And Sometimes Other People). She is a feminist theologian with a Master of Theological Studies from Harvard and a Master of Divinity from Columbia University. Meggan facilitates the REDLADIES - a community of radical love that lets her preach about female saints, mystics, gurus, and poets who inspire and teach us to live in service of love. www.megganwatterson.com
"This book is a masterpiece. I haven't been this excited or
awakened by a book for a decade. This is what it looks like when an
artist follows her heart and her passion instead of the crowd."
- Glennon Doyle, #1 New York Times best-selling author of Love Warrior
"The evidence within these pages, both scholarly and lived
experience, will change you on a cellular level as you remember
what has been forgotten for thousands of years, but has never been
untrue: that the feminine is sacred and holy. This book is a
- Kate Northrup, best-selling author of Do Less and Money: A Love Story "Meggan Watterson is a modern-day prophetess who sets souls on fire with her lyrical prose and courageous truth-telling. Her unearthing of the hidden and silenced realities of the first apostle's life and legacy ignites revelations that will transform the hearts and minds of readers who are ready to claim their own power and spiritual authority."
- Jamia Wilson, author of Step Into Your Power and executive director of The Feminist Press "Mary Magdalene Revealed brings together the exquisite balance of personal experience and the uncovering of spiritual texts that quite simply rock and lovingly challenge the Christianity of the world today. Meggan Watterson is the spiritual teacher to spiritual teachers and this book is a road map to the heart of Christ's message."
- Kyle Gray, best-selling author of Angel Prayers and Raise Your Vibration "Mary Magdalene Revealed is a masterpiece of theology, feminism, and just plain spiritual goodness. No matter what your religious or spiritual background, you will find hope, joy, and a bracing new way to think about your body and your life in these pages."
- Christiane Northrup, M.D., New York Times best-selling author of Goddesses Never Age and Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom "Meggan Watterson is a conduit carrying the electrical charge of spirit and weaving this channeled energy into her work. She is a soul doula, gently holding our hands as we cross the river to spiritual healing and emotional salvation through these pages. If you ever wondered if the feminine is dormant in our spiritual traditions, Mary Magdalene Revealedmakes it clear that our past, present, and future lies within her."
- Latham Thomas, founder of Mama Glow and author of Own Your Glow "Fierce, raw, compelling, disruptive, and deep-Meggan Watterson has penned a classic. Read it . . . savor it . . . read it again, then let it change you."
- Colette Baron-Reid, best-sellingauthor of Uncharted "She is brave, she is beautiful, she is divine. Driven by passion, by a calling higher than she can see or know. She can deliver us all into a new stratosphere of love and divinity. Am I describing Mary Magdalene? Or Meggan Watterson? Both. They are sisters in this holy mission of bringing Mary's breathtakingly beautiful gospel to the world, today."
- Regena Thomashauer, New York Times best-selling author of Pussy: A Reclamation "Like a feminist Indiana Jones, Meggan Watterson goes on a mystical adventure to uncover the hidden teachings of one of Christ's closest companions and disciples, Mary Magdalene, and her discovery could change history."
- Cheryl Richardson, New York Times best-selling author of The Art of Extreme Self Care "With deep honesty, soulful artistry, and intellectual rigor, Meggan brings us a picture of the real Mary Magdalene-the one who is alive in each of our hearts-and leads us through how to experience and live from the Christ in each of us in our daily lives."
- Robert Holden and Hollie Holden, authors and teachers of A Course in Miracles "After so much work, devotion, and innovation, Meggan Watterson deserves to be heard."
- Hal Taussig, Ph.D., author and editor of A New New Testament "Mary Magdalene Revealed is one of the most beautiful, powerful, exciting, and sorely needed books of our time. Fiercely honest and courageous, Watterson rejects the lies and limitations of patriarchal bias and resurrects the heartbeat of genuine love and intimacy with God and one another through the teachings and life of Mary Magdalene. I couldn't put it down!"
- Sonia Choquette, best-selling author of Waking Up in Paris "I have been waiting to read Mary Magdalene Revealed my entire life. Its pages will reveal the humble power of your soul and a truth that can be felt but cannot be put into words."
- Rebecca Campbell, best-selling author of Rise, Sister, Rise "It is rare to find a book that catalyzes a mystical awakening, a book that feels like a reunion with a long-lost key to your soul's evolution."
- Sarah Drew, best-selling author of Gaia Codex "Meggan has given us an extraordinary gift. Through her compelling and courageous work, we are called back to ourselves as bodies, as spiritual beings, to our wholeness and fullness, helping us to find our inner voice which will ultimately set us free."
- Celene Lillie, Ph.D., director of translation for A New New Testament