2. Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
3. Beyond Good and Evil.
4. On the Genealogy of Morals:.
Ressentiment and the Inversion of Values.
5. The Inversion of Values in Ancient Greece.
6. Guilt, Bad Conscience and Ascetic Ideals.
7. Socrates and the Proto-Nietzscheans.
8. An Excursus on Max Stirner - and Karl Marx.
9. Darwin Contra Nietzsche.
10. Twilight of the Idols.
11. The Anti-Christ.
12. Dostoevsky's Challenge.
Irving Zeitlin is the author of many books including Jesus and the Judaism of His Time (Polity, 1990) and Ancient Judaism (Polity, 1986).