The story of the Indianapolis black community's fight against segregation
1. More than a Game: The Political Meaning of High School Basketball in Indianapolis
2. We Have Given You No Extremists: The Challenge Against Segregated Schools
3. "We were always fighting the Housing Battle": African-American Housing in Indianapolis
4. You're Tired Chile: Work Opportunities and Restrictions for Indianapolis' African Americans
5. Building a Fence around the City: African Americans and Unigov
Richard B. Pierce is The Carl E. Koch II Assistant Professor of History at the University of Notre Dame.