1. The Technology and Evaluation of Corrosion.
2. Electrochemical Thermodynamics and Electrode Potential.
3. Electrochemical Kinetics of Corrosion.
5. Polarization Methods to Measure Corrosion Rate.
6. Galvanic and Concentration Cell Corrosion.
7. Pitting and Crevice Corrosion.
8. Environmentally Induced Cracking.
9. Effects of Metallurgical Structure on Corrosion.
10. Corrosion-Related Damage by Hydrogen, Erosion, and Wear.
11. Corrosion in Selected Corrosive Environments.
12. Atmospheric Corrosion and Elevated Temperature Oxidation.
13. Cathodic Protection.
14. Coatings and Inhibitors.
15. Materials Selection and Design.