Table of Contents
1. Understanding Trust: A Crisis or Everything?
2. Lying and Trust: Sex, Lies and Videotape
3. Trust is a Delicate Balance
4. Developing Trust: Parents Can Get It Right!
5. Trust in Romantic Relationships: How Many Shades is Your Romantic Trust?
6. Trust and Health: The Road to Wellness?
7. Trust and the Police: Do You Trust the Police?
8. Trust in the Work Place: The Unseen and Seen Facets of Trust
9. Trust and Politics: The Emperor's Not Very New Clothes
10. Intergroup Trust and Terrorism: The Twin Towers and Beyond
11. Trust and Religious Faith: Do We Trust God?
12: Building Trust
Professor Ken J. Rotenberg is Professor of Psychology at the University of Keele, UK. He has been an active researcher for over 40 years in the field of Psychology including the sub-disciplines of social psychology, clinical psychology, educational psychology, and developmental psychology. Many of his over 100 publications have addressed trust regarding children, adolescents, policing, physical health and mental health.