Give your embroidery a far-out makeover with this incredible collection of patterns inspired by the retro aesthetic of the 1970s.
Erin Essiambre is the creator of Salt Water Stitches, a popular Instagram account and Etsy store showcasing custom embroidery designs and handmade jewelry. Her work has been featured by My Modern Met, Be Creative and more. Erin lives in Nanaimo, British Columbia, with her husband and two children.
A must-have manual for stitchers at the start of their
embroidery journey as well as lovers of all things retro!
- Jess Porter, DMC Embroidery Erin's fun, retro-inspired designs are an absolute delight, and her laid-back approach to teaching makes this such an approachable book for new and experienced stitchers alike."
- Hope Brasfield, creator of Hopebroidery "An incredible collection of retro-inspired designs. Erin's passion for the '70s comes alive in the pages of this book. It is warm, genuine and true. The Starry Night pattern will take your breath away."
- Yulia Anderson, creator of Matryoshka Doll Shop "This book is pure magic. Each pattern is laid out clearly and the attention to detail is great for anyone who wants to learn to embroider or try a new technique. You can see the love Erin pours into her work as you turn each page."
- Amanda Bryde, creator of Brynn & Co. "Erin's whimsical retro-style embroidery is really something to see! The way she breaks down her process makes it so that any level of stitcher can embroider and enjoy her stunning patterns."
- Michelle Staub, author of Pet Portrait Embroidery and creator of Stitching Sabbatical