Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
1. The Medical Interview
2. Data Gathering and Relationship Building Skills
3. The Beginning of the Interview: Patient-Centered Interviewing
4. Symptom-Defining Skills
5. The Middle of the Interview: Clinician-Centered Interviewing
6. Step 11: The End of the Interview
7. Adapting the Interview to Different Situations and Other Practical issues
8. The Clinician-Patient Relationship
9. Summarizing and Presenting the Patient's Story
Appendix A. Foreword to teh First Edition
Appendix B. Research and humanistic Ratinale for Patient-Centred Interviewing
Appendix C. Feelings and Emotions
Appendix D. Complete Write-Up of Mrs. Jones' Initial Evaluation
Appendix E. Mental Status Evaluation
Robert Smith, MD is Professor Emeritus of Medicine, Michigan State University, Lansing, MI.