1. Necropolitics: The Taxonomies of Death in Syria
2. The Geography of Death in Aleppo
3. Nation Against State: Popular Nationalism and the Syrian Uprising
4. The Politics of Bread and Micropolitical Resistance
5. Participatory Democracy and Micropolitics in Manbij: An Unthinkable Revolution
Yasser Munif is a Sociology Assistant Professor in the institute for Liberal Arts at Emerson College. He is the co-founder of the Global Campaign for Solidarity with the Syrian Revolution.
'A forceful critique of the distorted narratives about Syria prevalent in the West'-- Democratic Left