Brad Beer is a Gold Coast based physiotherapist. In 2006 Brad founded his first practice now known as POGO Physio. Brad has delivered in excess of 30,000 physiotherapy consultations and is recognised as a leading authority on running injury prevention and rehabilitation. Himself an avid runner, Brad is passionate about seeing people unlock their true physical potential and discover the many joys and benefits of running.
"A great read and excellent resource for all runners and
- Robert De Castella, AO, MBE, Australian, Commonwealth & World Marathon Champion & Former World Marathon Record Holder"It never ceases to amaze me how quickly I'm on the road to recovery or just generally tuned up every time I see Brad. I often say 'he is a genius!'"
- Mat Rogers, Dual Australian Rugby Representative"Brad's unique 5 step approach is a proven method for beating running injuries. This book will assist you to finally run pain and injury free."
- Hayley Bateup, Ironwoman Champion"Utilising the exercises contained within this book I was able to go from not being able to walk downstairs without severe knee pain to being back in full training in only 4 weeks."
- Luke McDonald"As a professional athlete the ability to run pain and injury free has been critical to my performance. At last Brad has distilled the same principles he has used to help me run pain free over my career into a resource available to runners of all levels."
- Shannon Eckstein, Ironman Champion