Relieve your aches and pains with these Ohuhu Ice Packs.
Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain.
Get the 23cm ice pack. This size is perfect for teenagers and adults.
Fill bag 2/3 full with ice and cold water and then securely screw on cap. Place directly onto affected area for twenty minutes or more.
You never know when you'll need one, so it's nice to have one on hand!
- Ease muscles and joint pains
- Lightens pains, aches, and soreness
- Great for headaches
- Easy screw-top lid
- Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body
- Leak proof
How to use:
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
-1 x Ice Bag[ 23cm ]
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.