SECURE® Denture Adhesive Strips provide strong bond between lower dentures and gum for those denture wearers with flat and/or narrow lower gums. It holds lower dentures firmly all day long.
1. Clean and dry lower denture thoroughly before applying the SECURE® Adhesive Strips
2. Remove the foil on both sides of the cushion before using. To easily remove the foil, bend the strip slightly
3. Apply the strip inside the lower denture and press firmly in place. Press out any air bubbles
4. If necessary, trim strip with scissors to fit the denture
5. Insert denture into mouth and bite firmly. For best results wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking
The SECURE®Denture Strips are not soluble in liquids or saliva, it is also effective for denture wearers with excess saliva.
The SECURE® Denture Strips acts also as a soft liner that prevents tissue irritation, compression ulcers and inflammation of oral mucosa. It causes no jaw recession. SECURE® Denture Strips gives your lower denture a firm all day hold and extra comfort. You can laugh, speak, eat and drink again with full confidence and comfort as if you had your own teeth.
Important notice: While we work to make sure that product information is correct, manufacturers can change their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We strongly recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product and that you do not solely rely on the information on our website. If you are not happy with a product and have not used it you may return it at anytime for a full refund.