Yoga Journal teams with Dr. Baxter Bell to bring you this unique, medically-grounded programme to help you become "stress hardy." In this DVD, you'll learn to recognise and modify your body's fight-or-flight response to stress. You'll also discover how yoga can relieve stress-related problems like muscular tension, headaches, insomnia, depression, and panic attacks.
The easy to follow programme features:
- Stress prevention workout to help you develop stress hardiness (35 minutes)
- Stress relief practise to calm you down and release tension (35 minutes)
- Three quick relaxation techniques
- In-depth interview with Dr. Bell about the physiology of stress
- Alternate practise mode which allows you to practise with less verbal instruction once you've learned the yoga sequences
- Built in timer that lets you practise at your own pace
- Bonus DVD-ROM that links you to Yoga Journal articles about stress.