- Personnel: Steve Moore (guitar).
- Recording information: Studio 1, East West Studios; Studio 1, Sunset Sound Studios; Studio A, Paramount Studios; Studio D, Henson Recording Studios; The Library.
- Illustrator: Wayne Brezinka.
- Photographer: Emily J. Joyce.
- 3 Pears, Dwight Yoakam's first studio album of original material since 2005's Blame the Vain, and his first release since returning to Warner Bros. Records after a trio of releases from New West Records, features a pair of Beck productions, "A Heart Like Mine" and "Missing Heart," recorded at Beck's home studio in California, along with nine other Yoakam compositions that exhibit a stripped-down, sparse, emotional, and intimate sound.
Paste (magazine) - "Room sounds have an intense presence, giving saloon torchiness an inside-out intensity that makes Yoakam's Sinatra-style vocal on 'Never Alright' a powerful article of haunted ache."