- Personnel: Binki Shapiro (vocals, synthesizer); Adam Green (vocals, guitar); Noah Georgeson (guitar, piano); Josiah Steinbrick (guitar, omnichord, synthesizer, kalimba); Todd Dahl Hoff (cello); Jason Boesel (drums, percussion); Josh Tillman, Alia Shawkat, Carmen Piteo (background vocals).
- Audio Mixer: Noah Georgeson.
- Recording information: H.O.B. Studio, Encino, CA.
- Photographer: Lauren Dukoff.
- Both Adam Green and Binki Shapiro have some indie pop experience behind them, he with the New York City-based band the Moldy Peaches and she with the Los Angeles trio Little Joy, and together they make an elegant, quirky, and melodic sort of late-'60s folk-rock on this debut album, which is full of songs about betrayal and heartbreak, each filtered through a kind of bittersweet and haunting melancholy that comes out ultimately and oddly uplifting. ~ Steve Leggett
Mojo (Publisher) (p.98) - 3 stars out of 5 -- "[T]he attention to period detail is undeniable..."
Pitchfork (Website) - "[A] likelyÿinvocation of the legacies left by Lee and Nancy, Richard and Linda, Gram and Emmylou."