2. Can't Let You Go
3. Fool For The Night
4. Fire Dance
5. Anybody There
6. Desperate Heart
7. Street Of Dreams
8. Drinking With The Devil
10. Make Your Move
- All tracks have been digitally remastered.
- Personnel: Lin Robinson, Dee Beale, Joe Lynn Turner (vocals); Ritchie Blackmore (guitar); David Rosenthal (keyboards); Chuck Burgi (drums); Roger Glover (percussion).
- Recording information: Sweet Silence Studio, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Considering the number of personnel changes this band has had, vocalist Joe Lynn Turner was lucky to have a job after 1981's DIFFICULT TO CURE. Luckily, bandleader Richie Blackmore kept Joe on board for what turned out to be this excellent effort, which turned out to be the group's final studio album. This remastered edition of BENT outdoes its predecessor and holds up well years after its release.
- "Stranded" is a fine leadoff track that showcases the heavy pop crossover sound of the group. "Can't Let You Go" is a radio-friendly tune showcasing the emotional vocals of Turner. "Fire Dance" rocks hard, while "Anybody There" is a tender, bluesy instrumental. Richie Blackmore's controlled soloing clearly influenced artists like Joe Satriani. "Street of Dreams," a rock-radio hit, is probably the best representation of the band's final days--the song's production, hook, and solo make it quite memorable. The entire album sounds polished, but not too glossy, courtesy of producer and bassist Roger Glover. "Drinking With the Devil" is a tale of rock & roll excess. The metal-injected "Make Your Move" closes the album and also the book on a premier heavy rock band.