- Audio Remasterer: Mazen Murad.
- Liner Note Author: Alison Moyet.
- Recording information: Kensaltown Studios.
- Photographer: Georgie Gibbon.
- Best of 25 Years Revisited collects 20 remastered tracks from the bluesy British pop vocalist's post-Yaz (or Yazoo) solo outings, spanning the years between her 1984 debut, Alf, through 2007's Turn. The remasters sounds exceptional, and nearly all of her most notable singles are here, including "All Cried Out," "That Olde Devil Called Love," "Weak in the Presence of Beauty," "Love Resurrection," "Ordinary Girl," and "Footsteps," but listeners just looking for the Yaz classic "Don't Go" would be better off with 2003's Essential compilation, as it contains the best of both worlds. Best of 25 Years Revisited also includes a second disc that features 11 live tracks. ~ James Christopher Monger
Record Collector (magazine) (p.103) - 4 stars out of 5 -- "Moyet's formidable vocal range really gets a work-out on 'All Cried Out' and her sole chart topper, a faithful reading of Billie Holiday's 'That Ole Devil Called Love'..."