0731454879620. Stock Quantity
1. Out Of Reach
3. It's Raining Men
4. Have You Met Miss Jones?
5. I'm Every Woman
6. Don't Get Me Wrong
7. Kiss That Girl
8. Killin' Kind
9. Someone Like You
10. Not Of This Earth
11. Can't Take My Eyes Off You
13. Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart)
15. It's Only A Diary
16. Pretender Got My Heart
17. All By Myself
18. Woman Trouble
19. Ring, Ring, Ring
- This is an Enhanced CD which contains multimedia computer files as well as regular audio tracks.
- Original score composed by Patrick Doyle.
- BRIDGET JONES' DIARY was nominated for the 2002 Grammy Award for Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For A Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media.
- This original soundtrack for the film BRIDGET JONES'S DIARY features 19 tracks, including Aretha Franklin's "Respect," The Pretenders' "Don't Get Me Wrong," and Aaron Soul's "Ring, Ring, Ring."
- This international version contains five songs not included on the US edition.
- Personnel: Sheryl Crow (vocals, acoustic guitar); Robin Wright (vocals); Fionn O Lochlainn (guitar, keyboards); Dave Rainger, Jeff Trott, Michael Landau (guitar); John Willis (acoustic guitar); Neil Taylor, Mitch Dalton, Brent Mason (electric guitar); Paul Franklin (steel guitar); Lily Ho Chen, Jack Brand, Jacqueline Brand , Julie Gigante, Natalie Leggett, Margaret Wooten (violin); Thomas Diener, Roland Kato (viola); Dominic Kelly (oboe); Andrew MacKintosh, Iain Dixon (alto saxophone); Dave Bishop (tenor saxophone); Philip Todd (baritone saxophone); John Barclay, Stuart Brooks, Paul Spong, Simon Gardner (trumpet); J. Neil Sidwell, Richard Edwards (trombone); David Stewart (bass trombone, keyboards); Carl Hergesell (piano, Fender Rhodes piano); John Kelton, Dave Arch (piano); Bill Payne (organ); Guy Chambers, Johnathan Shorten (keyboards); Gary Prim (synthesizer); Anthony Kerr (vibraphone); Sally Burgess (double bass); Derrick Taylor, Yolanda Charles (bass guitar); Craig Young (drums, programming); Eddie Bayers, Ralph Salmins, David Revelli, Dylan Howe (drums); Andy Duncan (percussion, programming, drum programming); Stephen Lipson (programming); Claudia Fontaine, Harriet Roberts, Carlton Carter, Marilyn Powell, Julia Waters, Katie Kissoon, Maxine Willard Waters, Andy Caine, Tessa Niles, Beverley Skeete, Mark Lawson (background vocals).
- Audio Mixers: Dave Way; David Tickle; Heff Moraes; Jack Joseph; Joe Zook; John Kelton; Mark Cross ; Nick Wollage; Steve Power; Tim Oliver; Bill Bottrell; Bob Clearmountain.
- Recording information: Air Lynhurst, London, England; Air-Edel Recording Studios, London, England; Angel Studios; Black Apples Studios; Javelian Studios; Leosound; Mayfair Studios; Mayfari Studios; Metropolis Studios; Paramount Recording, Hollywood, CA; Roundhouse studios; Sound Emporium, Nashville, TN; The Aqarium; The Sounf Station, Nashville, TN.
- Arrangers: Gene Page; Guy Chambers; Steve Sidwell.
- Based on the popular book of the same name, the film BRIDGET JONES'S DIARY stars America's sweetheart Renee Zellweger as the winsomely cute but uproariously neurotic Bridget Jones. A single woman in her 30s, Jones must cope with all the internal angst that description implies. The film's soundtrack, which appropriately consists mostly of tunes by female artists, is something of a mirror to the character's rollercoaster-like emotional/romantic life. There's a wide cross-section of artists presented here, from pop-country diva Shelby Lynne to folk-rock heroine Shawn Colvin and R&B legend Chaka Khan. Some of the most interesting moments, though, include the Diana Ross/Marvin Gaye duet on "Stop, Look, Listen (to Your Heart)" and Spice Girl Geri Halliwell's take on the old Weather Girls dancefloor anthem "It's Raining Men," which takes on a winning ironic feel in the context of the film.