- Personnel: Phil Collins (hand claps); Phil Todd (flute, piccolo, baritone saxophone); Graeme Blevins (tenor saxophone); Tom Rees-Roberts, Guy Barker (trumpet); John Aram (trombone, hand claps); Scott Stroman, Mathew Collins, Nicholas Collins (hand claps).
- Audio Mixers: Yvan Bing; Phil Collins.
- Liner Note Author: Lamont Dozier.
- Recording information: 2009-2010.
- Director: John Aram.
- Photographers: Michael Ochs; John Aram; Chris Walter; Gilles P‚tard; Terry Rawlings; David Redfern; Barry Plummer; Dana Tyler; Mark Davinson.
- For his first studio album in eight years, Phil Collins revisits the classic Motown hits that so influenced him, and calls in three of the surviving Funk Brothers who played on the originals -- guitarists Eddie Willis and Ray Monette, and bassist Bob Babbitt -- to help him get that vintage Motown sound.
Mojo (Publisher) (p.96) - 3 stars out of 5 -- "These 18 tracks span Motown's golden era, from Martha And The Vandellas' '(Love Is Like A) Heatwave' to The Temptations' 'Papa Was A Rolling Stone'..."