- Personnel: Biff Watson (acoustic guitar); Troy Lancaster, Brent Mason (electric guitar); Paul Franklin (steel guitar); Scotty Emerick (gut-string guitar); Tony Harrell (keyboards); David Smith (bass instrument); Paul Leim (drums); Chip Davis, Wes Hightower (background vocals).
- Audio Mixer: John Kelton.
- Recording information: Sound Station, Nashville, TN; Starstruck, Nashville, TN; Wedgewood Sound, Nashville, TN.
- Photographer: Danny Clinch.
- True to its title, the third album by Nashville's Billy Currington throws some rock and R&B influences into his contemporary country music. A rocking blend of crunchy guitars, in-your-face drums, and more subtle traditional country instrumentation like fiddles and pedal steel characterizes the album's brash but not noisy or harsh sound. Highlights include the idyllic opener, "Swimmin' In Sunshine," a sure-thing evocation of a gorgeous lazy summer day, and the wry "That's How Country Boys Roll."
Item ships from and is sold by Fishpond.com, Inc.