- Producers: Tommy Cogbill, Tom Catalano, Neil Diamond, Chips Moman.
- Compilation producer: Mike Ragogna.
- Includes liner notes by Robyn Flans.
- All tracks have been digitally remastered.
- Liner Note Author: Robyn Flans.
- Produced by the Band's Robbie Robertson, who had produced the previous year's BEAUTIFUL NOISE, 1977's LOVE AT THE GREEK is a document of Neil Diamond at the height of his fame, performing hits like "Kentucky Woman" and "Sweet Caroline" before an audibly awestruck crowd. The musicianship is impeccable throughout, while the arrangements update and in some cases improve on the originals, injecting freshness and vitality into Diamond classics like "Holly Holy" and "Song Sung Blue." The medley from the songwriter's "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" opus is a particular highlight.
Q (4/02, p.131) - 3 out of 5 stars - "...A fairly strong collection..."