- Audio Mixers: Joe Gruvtek Seta; Greg Penny.
- Liner Note Author: Gilbert Kaufman.
- Recording information: Armoury Studios, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; Bradley's Barn, Mt. Juliet, TN; Conway Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Homestead Recorders, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; Maison Rouge, London, England; The Chapel Studio, Encino, CA; Vancouver Studios, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Photographers: Femande Savard; Stephanie Chernikowski; Scott Newton.
- With its playful title and Elvis-homage cover art, 2006's REINTARNATION provides a charming and vibrant overview of Canadian crooner K.D. Lang's country-minded tunes, some of which date back to the early 1980s. Given Lang's ambitious latter-day forays into various pop styles, this well-selected 20-song set--which includes the giddy "Don't Be a Lemming Polka," the aching "Curious Soul Astray," and the previously unreleased honky-tonk tune "Changed My Mind"--serves as an excellent reminder of the bold vocalist's twangy roots.
Q (p.125) - 3 stars out of 5 -- "[A] joyful collection of her '80s highlights....Her enthusiasm is infectious..."
Dirty Linen (p.86) - "[S]he seemed like a sophisticated reincarnation of the spirit of Patsy Cline while still being unmistakably herself."
No Depression (p.114) - "Kitschy cowpunk comes fully to the fore on numbers such as 'Angel With A Lariat' and the ever-rousing "Turn Me Round'..."
Mojo (Publisher) (p.120) - 3 stars out of 5 -- "[This album] shows how she always did love her country music while winking broadly at all its rhinestone eccentricities."